SPECIAL KNYSNA ACCOMMODATION:
Green Season Special
for any direct bookings through our own website for
Minimum of 2 night stay.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate based on Bed & complimentary Breakfast;
- Valid until September 30, 2016;
- NOT VALID during the Knysna Oyster Festival (July 1 – 10, 2016);
- 50% deposit secures the booking;
- direct bookings only.
How to claim your 20% discount?
- Phone the Knysna Wayside Inn on +27 (0)44 382 6012;
- Send an email to email@example.com; or
- Book directly online to make that booking NOW (and mention ‘Green Season Special’ in the ‘Any special requests?’ field!)
Here’s to a loooong Green Season!
The Garden Route is known for its evergreen forests. A lot of people initially think the Garden Route is called just that because of the beautiful gardens we have. And yes, generally the gardens are well maintained and indeed beautiful. But it is the lush and evergreen indigenous forest which gives the Garden Route its name. Knysna is right in the middle of it, and forms a perfect base to explore all this natural playground has to offer: hiking, biking, horseriding, kayaking, but also more extreme activities like skydiving, canyoning and bungy jumping.
Come and explore! Bring the family, your friends, even your neighbours. And have some fun during our Green Season!